In 1942, Te Awamutu Veterinary Association welcomed members onto its premises in the Waikato. Two years later, The Vet Club opened its doors to the public in the Bay of Plenty.
These two farmer owned and operated clubs ran independently for many years, providing specialised expertise and sharing the same passion for giving back to the community.
These shared values led to the combination of the original two vet clubs under the Vetora banner to become Vetora Bay of Plenty and Vetora Waikato. With our clubs combined as Vetora we can provide increased benefits to members through scale and collaboration.