- Reside in, Reporoa, Taupo, or Rotorua
- Live where others come to holiday.
- Work in one of New Zealand’s most progressive and diverse dairy regions.
- Taupo - voted New Zealand’s most beautiful large town – February 2022.
Visit: Love Taupo | Taupo Official Website
- Rotorua - home to world renowned mountain biking & walking tracks, and boasting 17 lakes to fish, water ski or swim.
Visit: The Official tourism website for Rotorua, New Zealand.
- Surrounded by some of New Zealand’s most spectacular natural attractions; Mountains, ski fields, great walks, forests, trout filled rivers and lakes.
At Vetora BOP we make a difference through:
- Modern equipment and facilities
- Supportive team culture
- Continually developing and improving both professionally and personally.
- Acknowledging the difference each member of our team makes.
- Access to approachable experienced vets for help and support, with referral practices readily available.
- Fair and reasonable after-hours roster and reward.
We can offer you:
- Non-Corporate family workplace culture
- An attractive employment package.
- Options that provide flexibility, lifestyle, and work-life balance.
Vetora BOP operates in five clinics in the Bay of Plenty/Central Plateau region of the North Island. We are a ‘profit for purpose’ business owned by our 349 farmer members. We employ 72 staff, including a mix of 20 large, mixed and companion animal veterinarians.
If you would like to join our team to live, work and further your career in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand, please contact: Mickey van der Merwe on email@example.com.
Love what you do. Love where you do it.