- Live where others come to holiday
- World renowned mountain biking and walking tracks on your doorstep - literally minutes from our clinic.
- Live an enviable lifestyle fishing, water skiing, or swimming in any of our 17 lakes.
- One hour to the beach, or two and a half to the snow!
At Vetora BOP We Make A Difference Through
- Modern equipment and facilities
- Supportive team culture
- Continually developing and improving both professionally and personally.
- Acknowledging the difference each member of our team makes.
- Access to approachable experienced vets for help and support, with referral practices readily available.
- Fair and reasonable after-hours roster and reward.
We Can Offer You
- Non-Corporate family workplace culture.
- An attractive employment package.
- Options that provide flexibility, lifestyle, and work-life balance.
If you would like to join our team and live, work and further your career in one of the most beautiful regions of New Zealand, please contact: Mickey van der Merwe on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vetora BOP operates in FIVE clinics in the Bay of Plenty/Central Plateau region of the North Island. We are a ‘profit for purpose’ business owned by our 349 farmer members. We employ 72 staff, including a mix of 20 large, mixed and companion animal veterinarians.
Love what you do. Love where you do it.